May 20, 2012

My Perfect Day
by tj

Wake up and give thanks to the good Lord for my life and the beauty that surrounds me... 

Source: via tj on Pinterest
Eat a hearty breakfast...

Source: via tj on Pinterest
Take a walk out to the barn...

Source: via tj on Pinterest
Feed the cows...

Source: via tj on Pinterest
And the chickens...


Source: via tj on Pinterest

Source: via tj on Pinterest
Laugh a lot!

Work in the garden...

Ponder life...


Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest
Take naps...

Have a late lunch or early supper...

Go for a ride upon my trusty steed...

Source: via tj on Pinterest

Marvel at the day coming to a close...

Enjoy a little night cap... Or two...

Source: via tj on Pinterest
Say a prayer...

And thank the good Lord for...

Source: via tj on Pinterest



  1. stunning post...indeed even in our darkest hours there is always something to be thankful for :)

  2. Oh.My.Goodness!
    Love your perfect day...especially your perfect breakfast and dinner...yum, yum,yum.
    And the barn? I definitely want to come help you feed the animals and work in the garden. I'll bet you could teach this city girl a thing or two.
    Yup,'s life changing and I not only believe in it but am praying fervently for your family.
    Hugs and a restful night,

  3. Hellooooo TJ~

    What a LOVELY post! I so enjoyed these images you shared. LOVE the ones of the animals! Those two cows are PRECIOUS! They look like they actually posed and smiled for that photo - HA! And those CHICKENS! CUTE!

    The photo of the day coming to a close through that window is so stunning. That's my favorite time of the day. There is something so sacred and peaceful about the close of a day, isn't there?

    And the quote by J.K. Rowling is superb. I agree...."In which case you fail by default." Amen!

    Sharing a BIG hug with you, dear friend....

    ((((( You ))))))


  4. How lovely...that horse is magnificent!
    Sweet dreams,

  5. Yes wonderful day.Hope you are enjoying the little joys.You're in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs!~Amy

  6. "Tough times never last, but tough people do." ~Robert Schuller

    Great post.
    ♥ Continue to heal, dear friend. ♥


...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...