March 13, 2012


[singing] "I see skies of blue"...




[singing] "Grass turning green"...




[singing] "Trees budding leaves"...




[singing] "And daffodils too"...

[singing] "And I think to myself"...

[singing] "What a wonderful world".
*smile*




I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?"
They're really sayin', "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Oh yeah

*goosebumps*




Blessings,
tj

2 comments:

  1. TJ, this post is BEYOND fabulous!!!!!

    And I just want you to know that this song is one of my all-time favorites. I've heard it sung by several different people, but Louis does it the BEST!

    This song is so sweet, that it always brings tears to my eyes.

    And I also have to say, STUNNING photos, dear lady!

    The color you captured is absolutely beautiful!

    Hope you had a glorious day!

    ((((( You )))))

    X

    P.S. And thank YOU for making this world all the more WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...