March 18, 2012

[singing] "Here comes Clarice with her little tail"

[singing] "Hopping down the bunny trail"

[singing] "Hippity-hoppity Clarice is on her waaay"




[ahem]  Sorry 'bout that folks.

I tend to get a lil' carried away at times.


Sweet, diminutive Clarice the Bunny has gone to Market over at Ebay, here.


[singing] "Bringin' every girl and boy"
[still singing] "Baskets full of love and joy"
[yet still singing] "Things to make your day all bright and gay"

(note: lyrics changed slightly by nutjob blog owner, aka. Me)
*smile*giggle*





Have a splendid day my friends.

Love,
tj

2 comments:

  1. Good evening dear TJ!

    *squealing with delight*

    OMG...Clarice looks so adorable hopping through those gorgeous flowers!

    "(note: lyrics changed slightly by nutjob blog owner, aka. Me)

    *smile*giggle*"

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! You are so CLEVER!

    Here's 'hopping' that Clarice sells quickly on Ebay!

    Hope you had splendid Sunday, dear lady!

    ((((( You ))))))

    X

    P.S. the weather was stunning here today, so I spent my afternoon in the park, talking with the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love!! ♥
    She is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...