March 22, 2012

My goodness, where does the time go too?

Does anyone know?

If you do, please share, 'kay?

Thank you.



Since the weather has been quite fickle.  You know, days with temps in the 80's to the next day being chilly with temps not even making it out of the 50's.

That ol' Mother Nature is a tad bit menopausal isn't she? *giggle*

Anyway, I've been busy cleaning out flower beds and such with these nice days we've been having.  And in the evenings I try to get in a lil' sewing time too.

The other evening I was rummaging thru a cupboard in my sewing room when I happened to look up on top of it and saw three tiny vintage Easter boxes stacked atop one another.

I remember the exact words I muttered, "oh my goodness, how could I have forgotten?!"...

I had made these last Easter and sadly not a one sold.

In all actuality (is that a word?), it really isn't so sad 'cause then they just get to stay here with me.



Kinda like him...




Early Doll...
...and her too.




So I've decided with Easter upon us once again, I would relist them.

There's three of these delightful little peeps, each with their own vintage Easter box they call home.







Lil' Peep & Tiny Vintage Easter Box...






And they can be found, here.




Spring has sprung, the grass has ris’,
I wonder where the birdie is?
There he is up in the sky,
He dropped some whitewash in my eye!
I‘m alright, I won't cry,
I'm just glad that cows can't fly!
-Unknown 

*giggle*snort*








Happy Spring my friends!

Love,
tj

2 comments:

  1. Good evening dearest TJ!

    "That ol' Mother Nature is a tad bit menopausal isn't she? *giggle*"

    HA! You said it! This weather has been a bit menopausal indeed! Same here, one day it's 50 degrees and raining, then next day it's 80 and so HOT and HUMID. The weather has been psycho!

    LOVE your little treasures that you found while rummaging through your cupboard!

    OMG...those little peeps are BEYOND precious! I just wanna SQUEEZE them! And the way you have them packaged inside that box with the straw is absolutely darling!

    You are soooooooooo clever and talented!

    So happy to hear that you've been outside enjoying the nice days we're having. Me too! I spent last weekend sitting in the park and feeding the squirrels!

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Can you believe how fast this week has flown by?

    ((((( You )))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem! Over the years I've been "christened" by a few passerbys from above. ((giggle)) I'm in total agreement about the cows. :> )
    Ooooh! I LOVE them all!!! The chicks are precious!
    Man, it's been freakishly warm here in Central New York. It hit almost 80 the other day. C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
    Have a terrific weekend, darlin'! ♥

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...