March 29, 2012

I'm a big fan of Pinterest.

I'm on Pinterest a lot.

I have an obsessive compulsive mind that rarely rests so Pinterest feeds that need if you will.


Well, this morning I had the nicest surprise, a sweet comment regarding one of my Pinterest Boards.

I titled the board "Life Lessons" and it's filled with inspirational lil' what-nots to make one stop and ponder the thought for a moment or two.  And possibly inspire one to change for the better.  You know, why not? *shrug*

Well anyway, a fellow Pinterest follower commented this:

"My Thanks to you for sharing uplifting items the world need more of us trying to help each other in small ways we can make a difference in someone life."


Little does she know how much she made my day.


So, with that being said, I thought I'd share a little inspiration with you all.

Are you ready?

Sure?

Yay!  Here we go...





Always remember this.





Source: flickr.com via tj on Pinterest

True.





Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest

True that one too.







Good to know.







Isn't that the truth?






Source: google.com via tj on Pinterest

Love that. *smile*







That's right.  Fuhgettaboutit. *giggle*







This is a good one for the upcoming presidential election, yes?







Oh, this one is so good.  Love it. *smile*






Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest

Gives one a new perspective doesn't it?




And last but not least...






Amen.




This is just a smattering of what is on my Pinterest's Life Lessons Board.

If you'd like to see more you can just click on one of the photos above and it'll take you over there.

And if you wish, you can  Follow Me on Pinterest  too. *smile*


Oh, and speaking of followers.

I want to send a special "thank you" to those of you that follow my humble lil' blog here.

Recently I kinda cleaned up my sidebar over there and I moved all your bright & shiny faces that were on my Google Followers Widget to my "Fav' Peeps" page.

So now when someone clicks on that cute lil' baby chick up there they'll not only see the precious faces of those that are my followers but also links to those that I follow.

Fav' peeps all in one house.

Pretty nifty, yes?



Thank you for coming by today.

It warms my heart you know.



Until next time.

Love,
tj

5 comments:

  1. Good evening Dear Tj~

    Congrats on your sweet comment regarding Pinterest!

    And what they shared is so true...you ALWAYS shared uplifting items and words on your blog as well. I've shared this with you before, that your blog has such a sweet and beautiful energy to it. I always feel good when I come here!

    I LOVE these wonderful pieces of inspiration you shared with us today from the Pinterest Life Lesson Board. Everyone of them is STELLAR, but the two that stood out for me the most was the one on blame, and the one on being nice to someone.

    I really need to start investigating more on Pinterest because several of my blogging friends RAVE about it.

    Love what you did by placing for followers and Fav Peeps on a separate page. VERY nifty indeed! Thanks for the idea because I may try that myself on my own blog.

    Hope you had a lovely day, dear friend. Thank you for all that share here. It is VERY much appreciated and enjoyed!

    (((( You )))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Darlin'!! Love the second and tenth one. So very, very true.
    :> )
    You bring a lot of happiness to people who know you and to total strangers. How awesome is that?! ♥
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  3. How these ring so true.Thanks for the gentle and uplifting reminders..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ,
    I really love spending time with you on your blog. It's alr ways so uplifting and warm. I have now started following you on pintrest. I'm totally impressed with you boards...so organized. Unfortunately, I don't have that much time to spend on pintrest but when I do...it's so much fun!
    Wishing you a great day of rest and joy.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these wonderful sayings. It's good to be reminded of the positive. I need to make sure I'm following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...