March 2, 2012

I will be painting trim today.

I know, I know, try and contain the excitement here people. *giggle*

My husband has gone off for a little "man-cation".  Him and about a dozen or so of his friends will be at a friend's farm this weekend making deer jerky and sausage.

There'll be drinking involved.

And meat grinders. *shudders*

They call it, "The Annual Jerky Off".

I like to ruffle their feathers and call it, "The Annual Jerk Off".  *giggle*snort*

And of course, there'll be the plenty o' flatulence, scratching and spitting along with a myriad of other lovely attributes of the male species.  *eye roll*




...










In other news, "Petunia the Pig" will be making her Market debut this weekend.

She's waiting to be fitted for her sash and then her photo shoot which I'll be doing later today.

Oink.









...



Sadly, this past Wednesday we buried a dear Cousin of mine.

She lost her battle with Cancer.

I was a Flower Girl in their wedding back in 1967.  I still have the bracelet she gave me as a gift for being in their wedding.

She was fun, loved to talk and laugh out loud.

The hardest part of this all is seeing my elderly Aunt mourn the loss of her first born.

No one should ever have to bury a child, no matter what the age.

I think a discussion with God regarding that very issue is in order.

I wonder if he Skypes.



...



On a much, much, much lighter note I am gonna leave you my dear friends with this...




*wink*




Love ya's,
tj

2 comments:

  1. TJ~ I wish my hubby was going to the great jerk off too..giggle..Really sounds like something he would love.Sorry for the loss of your cousin,will send up a little prayer for your aunt.Hoping you have a wonderful lazy and creative weekend! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I like to ruffle their feathers and call it, "The Annual Jerk Off". *giggle*snort*

    And of course, there'll be the plenty o' flatulence, scratching and spitting along with a myriad of other lovely attributes of the male species."

    Bwhahahahahahahhaahahaha! OMG, TJ, that made me HOWL!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!! Are some men disgusting????

    Petunia is looking mighty fine! I can't WAIT to see the final creation.

    So sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. And yes, I totally agree with you....a parent losing a child has got to be the hardest grief to go through. I'm not a parent myself, but I somehow can feel that heartbreaking loss so deeply in my soul.

    And thank you for sharing the video clip of David because you KNOW how I feel about him....HUBBA-HUBBA!!!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, dearest lady.

    (((((( You ))))))

    X

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...