March 24, 2012

Here's what's on the table Mabel.



A primitive dancing Easter Bunny Garland.

Just got a coat of paint.

Waiting now to be sanded.

Then painted again.

Then stained.

Then...

I need a nap. *sigh*





Lil' Gracie the Mouse is waiting to be finally secured to her tuffet without the assistance of pins in her hips.

I went out to our strawberry beds and plucked a few strawberry leaves for reference.

I'm picturing Gracie the Mouse amidst a bed of strawberries.  

This all sounds like I know what I'm doing.

I haven't a clue as to where I'm going with this.

And here you all thought I did.

Silly peeps.
*giggle*







Petunia the Pig is coming off the Market this weekend for a make-over.

She's gonna get a spool for a nose much like the pig you see on my Ebay Button up there.
[pointing to the top right of my blog]

I've decided I need to rework that pattern if I'm gonna use walnut shells for snouts.

Petunia the Pig loves to play in her lil' hand basket.

I tell her people go places in hand baskets.










I'm also thinking of a mohair bunny like this lil' fella'.

Only on a much smaller scale.

Like...















...her.









This is the view out my Sewing Room window today.

I gaze out this window a lot.

And contemplate the meaning of life.

And dream.

Of perfecting the Feather Stitch.

And what to fix for Supper.


As you can see, 'tis the most beautiful Spring day here today.

Sunshine, cool breeze and big puffy clouds that could suddenly cause one to wax poetic about cotton candy.

But I won't.






"Out with the cold, in with the woo." 
-E. Marshall 





Have a fabulous weekend.

Love,
tj

3 comments:

  1. Good evening TJ~

    OMG...can I just tell ya how much of a SMILE this post put on my face???

    I so enjoy seeing your precious creations. You are so talented, dear lady! That bunny garland is so dang cute I could scream!

    And Gracie the Mouse looks so adorable sitting on her little tuffet! I love how you have her arms postitioned. And yes, I can so see her sitting amoungst a bed of strawberry leaves.

    "Petunia the Pig loves to play in her lil' hand basket."

    (((( Petunia ))))))

    Oh, how PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see her after her 'nose job' Bwhahahahahahahahahhaha!

    The view from your sewing room is lovely. And yes, I can see how it would be so wonderful to gaze out the window; contemplating and dreaming!

    Sounds like you had a beautiful day. Yes, Spring has sprung!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear lady.

    Sending ya a HUG.....

    ((((( You )))))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dancing bunnies!!!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my drooling over those bunnies...adorableness! Boy you've been busy creating.I need to get busy on some new stuff but hubby pulling the kitchen apart is distracting me.So I think I'll just go to grandma's old farmhouse for sunday dinner and a lazy afternoon.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...