March 12, 2012

First and most importantly, I want to say, "thank you", to those of you that left the sweetest comments on yesterday's post regarding my sharing with you my birthday and a little about my less-than-charmed life.

Your words touched my heart in a way that is almost indescribable.  Your birthday wishes and the sharing of your own stories brought me to tears.  Tears of joy and happiness that is.  That is something I will never, ever forget.

My cup overfloweth due to having the best commenters/friends one could ever hope to have.  And for that, I am eternally grateful.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.



Now secondly, I thought I'd share with you on this fine Monday morn' a little of what I'm lovin' on Pinterest.

You wanna see, yes?

Well, buckle up sweet buttercups 'cause here we go...






Hauntingly beautiful, were the first words that came to mind when I first saw this photo...







Source: 500px.com via tj on Pinterest

Now how did this get in here?!  Well, [ahem], this is Me in the bathtub this morning.

Seriously now, it's a Japanese Snow Monkey settling into a hot spring bath at Jigokudani, Nagano, Japan.

Now that I think about it, still not much difference...











Never forget...










Source: mainehomes.com via tj on Pinterest

Honey, I'm home!...










Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest

Read this.

Now scroll up to the photo above it.

That's what I can't go a day without thinking about...











A lil' Roasted Cauliflower & Aged White Cheddar Soup to warmz zee cocklez, yez?















*giggle*snort*...






And last but not least.








My wish for you...




Love ya's,
tj

5 comments:

  1. Good morning TJ~

    LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! These Pinterest shares!!

    All of them are utterly smashing, however that first one took my breath away. Yes, it's unbelievably haunting. It kinda reminds me of a DVD cover to an spooky movie! It's AWESOME!

    Also, the one of Angelina and the dog in the matching gown is HILARIOUS!

    And that photo of the soup? OMG...I could FIVE bowls of that!

    Thank you for sharing such delight this morning, dear lady.

    Always enjoyed!

    Have a MARVI Monday!

    ((((( You ))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile..giggle..Snort and all so true.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very nice informational blog.Keep on making such important blog post.Your work is really being appreciated by some one.

      Delete
  3. Love them all. ♥
    Angelina reminds me of a Q-Tip with eyes. **giggle**
    She needs a sandwich.
    :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ,
    I love your post, your photos, your humor...I look forward to reading what you post. Thank you!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...