February 26, 2012

Here's what's on the table Mabel.  

Still.


*giggle*eyeroll*





Baby Bunny coming along nicely.


And...




Petunia the Pig's little rosette.


I really thought last week I would have both of these items finished by now.

That's what I get for thinking. *sigh*





"Want to make God laugh - Tell him your plans for the future."
-Woody Allen





I'll keep you posted on their progress soon and any other shenanigans going on around here.


Have a wonderful week my friends. *waving*


Love,
tj

3 comments:

  1. awww bunny cutie...
    happy sewing..
    love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooood morning TJ!

    Aw.....baby bunny is sooooooooo adorable!!!! I just wanna squeeze it!

    And I love, love, love the quote from Woody Allen, who happens to be one of my favorite screenplay writers and directors!

    "Want to make God laugh - Tell him your plans for the future."
    -Woody Allen

    That is so true!

    Happy Monday, dear lady. Have a glorious week!

    (((( You ))))

    X

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...