February 1, 2012

Have you been clutched by the claws of the latest social monster known as "Pinterest"?

Pinterest soothes my restless soul, nurtures my creative spirit and feeds my obsessive compulsive nature.

If you know the essence and the truth of the words I speak then we are sister and brother.

If you question the above then come with me my pretty and join me in a most delicious addiction.

*insert sinister laughter here*


I tease.  Come along with me and I'll share with you a few things I've "pinned".




There's words of inspiration...






Source: weheartit.com via tj on Pinterest



Fabulous ideas...




Recipes for every culinary taste...





Get your fash'on...

Source: macys.com via tj on Pinterest





Photography that will leave one speechless...

Source: vi.sualize.us via tj on Pinterest




Oh look!  A chicken!...






Things to make one laugh...

Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest




Things to make one think...

Source: Uploaded by user via tj on Pinterest





Crafty tutorials...





And my nemesis, sweets...

Source: allrecipes.com via tj on Pinterest




Oh dear...





And this is just a small sample of what is there.



So there you have it my friends.
That concludes my mini tour of my dream state, also known as Pinterest

You can  Follow Me on Pinterest  if you like too.



Thank you for following along in my craziness otherwise known as this blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
tj

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun loving post,,such a happy post,,
    My dear u made my evening :)
    Sending you lots if lOve and blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Cucki! Thank you for such kind words, you have made my day. :o)

      Lotsa love & blessings back atcha'! ;o)

      Delete
  2. What a great post, TJ! I like all those things too and will start following you. I go through spurts when I spent way too much time and then I back off for awhile.
    Hope your week is going well.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Annesta! I'm that same way too. I'm on there everyday then all of sudden it will be days or weeks before I'm back on there again. I do love it tho'. :o)

      Thank you for visiting and I hope your week is going well too.

      Delete
  3. Yep~ I'm totally addicted too..smile..Of to look at your boards.~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy! hee,hee...So nice to know I'm not alone in this addiction. :o)

      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. <3 Sending love your way today..... I have that pinning bug myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Dru! Aw, thank you for that and I'm sending love back your way today and everyday! xxx :o)

      Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to stop by dear!

      Delete
  5. Good evening dear TJ~

    I must chime in with cucki and say, such a fun and happy post!

    TOTALLY put a big smile on my face and heart! I know several people who ADORE Pinterest. I met a flight attendant who came into my store last fall and went on and on about how much fun it is. Up until that point, I had never heard of it. I did take a peek at her Pinterest page and it was very cool - I really liked the way the website was organized.

    Your selections here are divine. I gotta check out those two photo links because those images are sooooooooooo neat. Love the one of the chicken!!!

    And this....

    "And my nemesis, sweets.."

    OMG, can I just tell you how much I'm the same? In fact, if I could exist on eating ONLY sweets, I would. My father was the same way, he loved sweets!

    "Things to make one think..."

    Yup....that's a REALLY one!

    As always, my dear friend....it's been a pleasure stopping by today for sweet treat. Your blog never fails to make me smile, think, and feel good.

    Thank you for that!

    Have a wonderful evening.

    (((( You ))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Ron! Oh yes, I adore sweets and I always have, but I am going to have to cut back or it's gonna come back and bite me in the butt one day. And at this rate there'll be plenty of butt to bite! *giggle* :o)

      Thank you for the sweet comment. You've made my day too. ;o)

      Hope you have a wonderful evening too. (((you)))

      Delete
  6. Oh my. That pie!
    Yes, I am a fellow Pinterester, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa! I know! Isn't that pie da bomb?! :o)

      Do they even say "da bomb" anymore? I'm so behind. *sigh* ;o)

      Thank you for visiting!

      Delete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...