January 6, 2012

I heart this.










































This is one of those affirmations that one needs to read daily, don'tcha think?


There's a wonderful and talented Artist who makes wonderful things like this, and they're available here.

Oh, and furthermore, she lives in a fine farmhouse.  Hence the name of her wonderful blog, here.

Wonderful, right?  I think so.


Life is wonderful.

And you're wonderful.

And that's all I have for now 'cept to wish you a wonderful day filled with wonderful things!



Love,
tj

6 comments:

  1. YOU are wonderful ! What a surprise to stop for a visit and see this today. May we all have peace within ourselves. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you TJ for this post and passing on this wonderful blog. I really like this quote and the she has some lovely work.
    Hope you have a peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! LOVE! ADORE THIS, TJ!

    It's FLAWLESS!

    "....it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

    A-MEN!

    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this inspiring reminder, dearest lady!

    And may I chime in with A Fine Farmhouse and say....YOU are wonderful!

    Have a wonderful weekend filled with WONDERFUL things!

    ((( You )))

    X ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dru, Annesta & Ron! You ALL are wonderful! :o)

    Thank you so much for coming by here. Your visits really do a heart good.

    Hope this finds you all enjoying your weekends!

    x's,
    tj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quotation is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kyleen
    Hello Kyleen! *waving* I thought so too, I am so into quotes and it seems I've always been.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note! :o)

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...