July 9, 2011

He's going home.

He left his humble mid western homestead this morning and is homeward bound for...

Nova Scotia.



Creating something with your own two hands, giving it life.  Character.  Charm.  Personality.

Then letting go...

...is bittersweet.



I would climb the steps to my sewing room and see him sitting on my sewing table. 

Impatient.

Persnickety...

demanding even.

Spoke with a strong nor'east accent he did.

Distinguished.

Well mannered.

Highly educated.

I created him you know. *wink*






"God is at home; it is we who have gone for a walk."
-Meister Eckhart, German Writer and Theologian (1260-1328)

Above is the quote he chose...

"Is it time to go home yet?  I keep clicking these damn shoes, but nothing happens"
-Robin Hecht

...that quote, I chose.  Much more fitting I think... *giggle*



Blessings,
tj

2 comments:

  1. Oh TJ....this post is BEYOND BRILLIANT!

    And the funny thing about it was that when I first started reading it, I thought, "OMG....did someone DIE?!?!?!?"

    And then when I got down to Mr. Bunny, I finally realized what you were talking about!!!!

    What wonderful twist! And how utterly charming!

    CONGRATULATIONS on the sale. Woot! Woot! You GO, girl!

    However, I bet you are going to miss him.

    *sniff*

    Oh, and I just loved BOTH the quotes you left us with. And I have to agree with you, the last one is not only more fitting. But, also HILARIOUS!!

    I adore your sense of humor, dear lady. This blog is such a wonderful mixture of inspiration, enlightenment, and humor.

    Thank you.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ron...Oh Ron, you are so dadgum sweet and I love ya, you hear me? *giggle* ;o)

    ...Thank you so very much for the sweet comments you leave me. They mean more than you will ever know!((X))

    ...Enjoy your Sunday my friend!

    ...Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete

...I love receiving your comments and reading them - they truly brighten my day! Thank you so much for visiting here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...